Dolphins Dolphins

wasn't funny

waste of your effort and my time yet again.

_____________________________________
__________________________________

People think this is a useless review.

=====================================
==================================

No, you just think the review is useless because it doesn't boost your self esteem and subject more people to wasting their time with your "games".

you could've at least submitted it as a flash movie considering there are NO buttoms at all.

MSI is great though.

suck a goldfish dick suck a goldfish dick

its not convincing unless it takes up the whole screen (including the frame)

um... duck sim was better.

and it was here first...

Rebecca Rebecca

Thug Life

I didn't get it... but that was pretty weird shit.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

great way to kill time

but was the elephant suppose to turn invisible after winning the game? during replay the little elephant didnt appear on the screen but was still there...

Pwong Pwong

hell yeah

that was great. the song was gay though. the remix was cool but it's still such a cliché ass song and i'm sick of hearing it.

still though awesome game.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

sweet

thats some hard shit. good idea though. really liked it. the pickups were a nice touch also.

Done it already Done it already

too fast

it's got a nice melody and the bass is ok even though it's so repetitive. only problem is that it reminds of happy hardcore which makes me wanna gag. slow it down to about 135 bpm and you've got a nice trance track.

Funzo123 responds:

I just tried your suggestion of 135BPM.. WAY to slow.. WAY to slow.

Thanks anyway though.

Too Filthy For You (Dubst Too Filthy For You (Dubst

nice n filthy

you have some awesome ideas man. the lfo on the bass sounds great, but like you and every1 else was talkin about as far as the variation goes, I'd just add another sound that isnt bass and sync it with the bass loop. Certainly some music I've never heard before though. More people need to get into this dubstep.

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review mate. I may have to revise this song at some point and really try and change the bass.

Thanks again for the review and generous score.

Vibehigh (Preview) Vibehigh (Preview)

audacity?

how could you have the audacity to use audacity? i can't imagine making a track on audacity... at least dl the demo version of FL8. Hell that's what I use. Listen to my stuff and vote/review if u dont mind.

btw this is really good for being made on audacity. You'd probly be stellar on a real program.